I'm in DGT trouble...

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
It's all your fault. And by 'your' I mean Hans and the rest of the DGT crowd.

The election thread was all fun and games until you guys made me feel so guilty about not having a DGT. I know that I weaseled my way around it pretty well in my campaign, but I need a trump card over BostonGuitar's Facebook with DGh and Harker and Twinfan's video by CRGTR.

So, Saturday morning my sweetie and I went to Coffey Music in Westminster to film a little video. It was just supposed to be a little diversionary fun. You can't tell from the clip since it was shot in 'nightshot' mode and intentionally grainy like a spy-cam, but the DGT I was playing is a drop-dead georgous 10 top...

I had stated truthfully that a DGT for me was not in the cards at the moment, I have other things I need to concentrate on - not the least is my sweetie's and my wedding coming up in less than a year.

But all I could think about last night and since I have been up today is that DGT at Coffey. I'm going through my mind as to which guitars in the hoard I just am not that in to (I was planning some thinning anyway), and now I'm gonna have to have some serious swap talk with Bob Coffey.

Damn you guys.

Well, the good news is that you have some stuff to swap! So things aren't so bad!

It's all your fault. And by 'your' I mean Hans and the rest of the DGT crowd.

The election thread was all fun and games until you guys made me feel so guilty about not having a DGT. I know that I weaseled my way around it pretty well in my campaign, but I need a trump card over BostonGuitar's Facebook with DGh and Harker and Twinfan's video by CRGTR.

So, Saturday morning my sweetie and I went to Coffey Music in Westminster to film a little video. It was just supposed to be a little diversionary fun. You can't tell from the clip since it was shot in 'nightshot' mode and intentionally grainy like a spy-cam, but the DGT I was playing is a drop-dead georgous 10 top...

I had stated truthfully that a DGT for me was not in the cards at the moment, I have other things I need to concentrate on - not the least is my sweetie's and my wedding coming up in less than a year.

But all I could think about last night and since I have been up today is that DGT at Coffey. I'm going through my mind as to which guitars in the hoard I just am not that in to (I was planning some thinning anyway), and now I'm gonna have to have some serious swap talk with Bob Coffey.

Damn you guys.

So Now Its My Fault you have to have a DGT???
Dont think thats my problem, LOL I'm just Glad that you have found one that speaks to you GOOD LUCK and Happy Hunting !!!!

That's awesome. I want to play a DGT to check on the neck profile and fret to see if I like it. Can't find one here in Delaware. But I'm patient. Good luck with your hunt.

Back