How could he...?

Mae

Hi fellow PRS enthusiasts,

can anyone explain to me how Paul Reed Smith could build a masterpiece like my PRS Custom 24 (2016) Black Gold Burst? He got everything right. Awaiting your earliest answers.

https://goo.gl/photos/GHDyCX3Dg3qXotqw8

He does it to taunt us.

He wants it to be so good we have to keep playing, which makes us happy. He wants us to be happy.

That and he wants us to buy more of his guitars so he can keep all of the nice people at the factory employed, which makes them happy. So really it's all about making the world a happier place.

Ummmm...that's what they do...

I know that's what they do. ): But not everyone does it so well. The PRS is different. Exceptional. I'm not really awaiting an answer. The reason for this new thread is merely my admiration for PRS guitars and their builders.

I say that every "guitar of the month" posting and every "private stock friday".

Reactions: Mae
The same way they built a masterpiece like my McCarty 594! I don't know of any other company that is always one-upping itself. Their relentless pursuit of excellence is inspiring. They evaluate every detail of their guitars and then tweak and tweak.

I say that every "guitar of the month" posting and every "private stock friday".
I didn't quite follow you at first. After a short consultation with google.com I know what you mean.

Back