Here's a Cool Employee Guitar

Rockmark

This is a semi-hollow/chambered, sc modeled after a run called semihollow singlecut brazilians. This however has ps top, back, hand selected birds, coil bleed 5708's uncovered vs. dragons, a blistered rosewood neck and braz board. The coil bleed was designed for this guitar by Paul himself and was a precursor to some of todays pup enhancements vs just coil splits. No drop in vol.

Stunning in every way. Love the subtle burst. Is it yours, @Rockmark ?

If so, how does it sound?

Thanks for appreciating her. Yes this has been in my paws since around 2009. I don't have other PRS singlecuts except for an ME1 that's put away and not played. This employee guitar is like grail to me. It's light, around 7.2 and the notes just melt off the board. As the individual I got it from said, "this is a very special one". He actually works w the artists in AR setting up their needs. So you may imagine what attention he put in to making his own. Actually, just pulled it out a few months ago to do a tune, strings, condition neck, etc and it sounded soooo good it went to rehearsal and received great comments from all other 4 guitarist there. So it is a main one now in the rotation. :):p:D

Back