Has anyone watched Manifest? The TV show...

Lewguitar

Old Know It All
I made it through the first season but I'm not going to watch the rest. It's not really the kind of thing I want to ingest and have become a part of me.

Just want to know how it ends and whether these folks are being guided and judged by "God" or "the Divine" or by some secret government agency.

Can anyone explain it to me?

I have watched the entire show. Do you really want a spoiler?
Yeah. It's too dark, humorless and grim. I don't really identify with any of the characters either..

It's well done, but I'm not going to watch anymore.

I'd just like to know how it ends, what's been happening to these people and why.

Last edited:
Yeah. It's too dark, humorless and grim. I don't really identify with any of the characters either..

It's well done, but I'm not going to watch anymore.

I'd just like to know how it ends, what's been happening to these people and why.
It is presented as a higher power. They actually worked everything out in the end where the bad people are no more and the rest get their lives back and things work out as you hope they will. I found it interesting enough to watch all of it.

It is presented as a higher power. They actually worked everything out in the end where the bad people are no more and the rest get their lives back and things work out as you hope they will. I found it interesting enough to watch all of it.
So why was that Bugarian fella being tortured and who were the guys in black suits torturing him?

I watched the first several episodes. I stopped because I didn’t care about any of the characters. The mystery was interesting, but not interesting enough to make me watch any more than I did.

So why was that Bugarian fella being tortured and who were the guys in black suits torturing him?
It was quite a while ago that I watched the early episodes so I don't remember the part you are referring to. The other sort of interesting thing that happens is that people become afraid of the people that were on that flight and they locked them all up in a detention center. That sort of resonated with me on how everything in out society goes to the extremes anymore. I could totally see this happening in today's world. There is a lot that transpires in the show with them setting wrongs right so it could have been a moment from the past that they were to find a way to make it right.

Back