Had an awesome day in the Adirondacks yesterday!!

Michael- good stuff man. I live 10 minutes from there. Good idea to do both Cascade and Porter while you were up there! It can be tempting to call it good enough after one of them. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic! My wife and I were just talking about the Adirondacks yesterday because we bought a pair of Adirondack chairs for the deck.

I'm looking forward to my daughter getting older so we can get out in the Blue Ridge Mountains some.

Michael- good stuff man. I live 10 minutes from there. Good idea to do both Cascade and Porter while you were up there! It can be tempting to call it good enough after one of them. Thanks for sharing.

Indeed...it can be real easy to talk yourself out of doing two peaks!! Did Porter first so we could chill on Cascade!! Good to see someone on here from Lake Placid!!! Adirondacks are amazing!!!

You know it DUDE!!!! Hey...have you seen the new custom parkway just got with a rosewood neck? Played it yesterday unplugged and I had to run out of the store!!!!

DUUUUUDE! I was playing it around 2:30 yesterday. It is a magnificent guitar - so much clarity and spank. I'm not usually a crackwood guy but this one has me scratching my head as to why not.

DUUUUUDE! I was playing it around 2:30 yesterday. It is a magnificent guitar - so much clarity and spank. I'm not usually a crackwood guy but this one has me scratching my head as to why not.

That's hilarious man!!!!! I was there around 1:30 playing it....it is special!! I want it but not in the cards right now.....was talking to the guys to see if they could get Paul to come for a meet and greet, Adam said he would look into it!

Was pretty wild...this Blackbird was just chilling riding the wind hovering right over me for about 10 minutes...could almost touch it!! Fly on Blackbird..may the wind carry you home

"Blllaaaaackbird Fly away, and may you never be broken again!!"

Judging by your sig, you know what that means. lol. Great Pics man!

Back