Grissom new amp?

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ

Curious, since the DG30 is his signature amp that he helped design... maybe he was "beta testing" a new amp for PRS? That would also explain why the thread was deleted...
Yeah. PRS doesn’t usually put amps into the wild if they don’t want people talking about it though. Maybe it’s something Dumble-like since Tremonti was pushing his channel 2 in that direction. Seems like it could follow suit of the current company direction.

Yeah, I know…

I really could make much out zooming in other than 10 knobs and what appeared to be a not normal tolex- even that was hard to tell. The amp on right “appeared” to have a little square DGT emblem. The amp on left did not have it but otherwise looked the same. My first thought was, “oh, a David Grissom amp with tremolo!”

Looks To Me Like It Is That Stealth Model With The Limited Edition See Through Tolex. Hard To Find Amp For Sure!

I'm really, really curious why that thread got deleted..... new product?

This has happened several times over recent years at TGP, where a retailer let something slip before release date. Usually the thread isn't deleted, the retailer's website just comes up 404 for the product. BUT I HAVE seen TGP threads deleted (not just locked), due to "strong requests" from companies who are trying to control info about their products, whether it's a bad review, or talking bad about the company's service, or about a product not released yet....

Back