Got Horsemeat?

I saw some new version 2 of this pedal at $179. I almost pulled the trigger on one yesterday. I figured I better wait a bit since I have purchased 4 pedals in the past month. It looks like there are a good number of them available at that price new. From what I read the only difference in this version is the moved the two dip switches from the inside to toggle switches on the top. The circuit has not changed.
I have two and the switches are on the outside. They each make a subtle diff in gain and tone.

It's very versatile. You can turn the gain down for more of a Les Paul through a 50 watt Marshall Allman Brothers tone or crank it up to ZZ Top for more overdrive or just keep going until it's raging hot. Very cool pedal with an organic tone.

I use it with my HDRX 20 and Matchless speaker cab.

Last edited:
I have two and the switches are on the outside. They each make a subtle diff in gain and tone.

It's very versatile. You can turn the gain down for more of a Les Paul through a 50 watt Marshall Allman Brothers tone or crank it up to ZZ Top for more overdrive or just keep going until it's raging hot. Very cool pedal with an organic tone.

It looks like some of the vendors have had them in stock for a couple of months so I think I should be able to find one in the near future. I will probably keep an eye open for a good deal on a mint used one. I buy a lot of pedals that way.

Man, I have no self control these days. I found that a vendor I have dealt with before has these pedals in stock. I shot them a message to find out if they have any flexibility in the price...

What do you mean no self control? You haven’t actually bought one.

Yet.

Back