Frets with tooling marks... Normal?

Nice! I don't understand what you mean by it affecting the industry, though... How so?
It wasn't just a Sweetwater sale is was industry-wide...
People who were aware of the sale, are probably less likely to buy at the regular price. I myself, do not believe such a thing even exists, but people might feel they're being 'gouged', now.

Oh... I see what you mean. When I was shopping for a guitar, it just happened to be that price, on sale. I hadn't been following it because it was the first PRS I purchased. I was very reluctant to change brands from my usual, but the price and the sale made it too juicy to resist.

Now of course, I'm watching these kinds of sales like a hawk because I'm a complete convert to PRS! I found a place that was selling them for I think it was $700, I didn't copy the link because I didn't want to get the moderators mad at me for letting this thread go more wild than it already has...

There were no sales in Australia. My Iri Blue SAS was $1,419 and you cannot get them. All sold and on back order. All the YouTube presenters seem to like them alot. I was in the store the morning they arrived and took the first one home. ( I had previously paid a deposit to stop anyone else getting it)
It is perfect in every way finish wise, and amazing to look at in person. I have now decided it is a favorite.

SAS in iris blue or charcoal...

Yeah...
I have a feeling that sale, which was industry-wide, is going to affect future sales to anyone who was paying attention at the time. I bought 2 of my 3 SEs during the sale.
A close second, as far as sales go...

CTIF017895-body-large.jpg.auto.webp

Back