Finally made it to The Guitar Shop....rant city lol

sleary

Tuesday Aug 6/2013

I finally made it to Mississauga ,Ontario to do some shopping with my daughter. We both are guitar fanatics and both love band merchant lol.

My daughter thought it was funny that I got excited while getting out of the car and walking across the street to the store. When I walked in, totally different feeling. It was like home and felt like that right away. Prs's all over the place , which I loved. My daughter who is a huge ibanez fan however didn't appreciate it as much as I do but she liked the warm feeling she got from the store and loved the layout. She also loved the no pressure to buy attitude as well as just talking to the sales person about anything.

I tried a custom 24 in grey/black and honestly, I can't get that guitar out of my head. I'm just trying to find how I can finance it lol. ....you know should always have an extra prs for standard tuning...see justification is everything lol

Btw, yes I like to tell stories lol

Yes it is ...14 years old old and already owns a marshall, an orange amp and three guitars lol

I wish Brent's shop wasn't an hour and half away but it could become costly if any closer lol...funny thing is, I go down lakeshore for work sometimes and didn't notice it because well I'm 60 feet long lol....wonder if next time I go down that road if I double parked to run in lol

Hey thx for dropping in ! Glad you enjoyed the experience.. have a great weekend !
Tuesday Aug 6/2013

I finally made it to Mississauga ,Ontario to do some shopping with my daughter. We both are guitar fanatics and both love band merchant lol.

My daughter thought it was funny that I got excited while getting out of the car and walking across the street to the store. When I walked in, totally different feeling. It was like home and felt like that right away. Prs's all over the place , which I loved. My daughter who is a huge ibanez fan however didn't appreciate it as much as I do but she liked the warm feeling she got from the store and loved the layout. She also loved the no pressure to buy attitude as well as just talking to the sales person about anything.

I tried a custom 24 in grey/black and honestly, I can't get that guitar out of my head. I'm just trying to find how I can finance it lol. ....you know should always have an extra prs for standard tuning...see justification is everything lol

Btw, yes I like to tell stories lol

Back