Favorite Live PRS Performance

TFC

That guitar really tied the room together
I thought it would be fun to have a thread that features favorite live performances that feature PRS guitars.

I just re-watched this video for the hundredth time. I still can't get over just how amazing this song and performance is. I'm not sure if there is anything better. Equal maybe, but not better. Watch it for the 4 PRS guitars that are played and stay for the awesomeness. And don't even get me started on Gavin Harrison...

What's your favorite?

I think video doesn't exist, but the Opeth show in the PRS factory parking lot (in 2012?) was the most enjoyable live performance I've ever been at. And for some reason there were PRS guitars all over that stage.

I love PT! I only had the pleasure of seeing them on the most recent tour last fall. But I tell you what, Steven Wilson at Park West in Chicago with Guthrie Govan, Marco Minneman, et al on the Raven tour was a transcendent experience.

Also have been on a big Opeth kick lately and seeing all of Mikael's Custom 24s has really planted a seed in my head! I've been looking at those since I was a teenager and never had one of my own. I've "just" had a Singlecut, DGT, and Mira as far as PRS go.

David Grissom Band Live at the Saxon, Austin TX…. Incredible musicianship in the entire band and David, well, he’s one of a kind:). That DG30 + 2/12 amp of his just roars. Of course the player has a lot to do with it…

Back