EXCLUSIVE STRAPS!

Oh jeez sorry they crushed it. Also, yes, I have a feeling they could use some airing out...if it stays pretty strong please keep me posted.

No big deal on the box. It happens.

Yeah, they may have to stay in the back of my truck (under the bed cover) for a couple of days. Just walked onto the deck to light the grill and got a big whiff.

I'd say that it was the heat and w/e crushed your box.

I had two show up today as well, and not only was my box perfect (good job packing too: straps rolled together, bubble wrap, additional cushioning in a well taped box), but I didn't smell anything when we opened it.

NSD!!!!!! New Strap Day. UPS just dropped off both of mine. Good thing they're just straps. The box was crushed. They look awesome!

WORD OF WARNING.....open the box in a well ventilated area! Not sure if it was the heat, or just being in a box for a couple of days. Strong smell, for sure. The head rush I got opening the box rivals some good spliff! They're on the deck airing out.

Oh jeez sorry they crushed it. Also, yes, I have a feeling they could use some airing out...if it stays pretty strong please keep me posted.

My fire red strap drops tomorrow...

Sure will be glad when my Artist Package Limited Edition version of this shows up this month or next... the strap is for it------------------------
56842790_10214110697785473_8239896402348474368_o.jpg

41663734_10212684478290877_3295598323993411584_n.jpg

I'd say that it was the heat and w/e crushed your box.

I had two show up today as well, and not only was my box perfect (good job packing too: straps rolled together, bubble wrap, additional cushioning in a well taped box), but I didn't smell anything when we opened it.

I suspect you are correct. Much better this morning. All I smell now is leather. And props to the pack job! It was great!

I suspect you are correct. Much better this morning. All I smell now is leather. And props to the pack job! It was great!

That's cool, I'm glad they're all better.

I have to say: To anyone on the fence about buying them - These things look better in person. I think the pictures represent the product well, but they wash out the colors, and really don't give you a "perfect idea" of how awesome they are in real life.

Mine was in plastic bubble wrap and a plastic shipping bag. Smell wasn't overly strong...

Got both of "ours" last night. There was a noticable odor of "new leather" / plastic off gassing, but it dissipated by the end of the evening.

The red/black is a nice dark tone. Dried-blood red.

The Gold/off-white strap doesn't really match any of my current PRSi, at first glance. Yep, that means I need a new guitar to match!

Got both of "ours" last night. There was a noticable odor of "new leather" / plastic off gassing, but it dissipated by the end of the evening.

The red/black is a nice dark tone. Dried-blood red.

The Gold/off-white strap doesn't really match any of my current PRSi, at first glance. Yep, that means I need a new guitar to match!

Yippee!!!!!!!! New guitar time!

Here are the straps we got:

IDO8TrO.jpg

(Outside they really pop in the sun.)

Well, I am "sad" (?) to say I found a PRS guitar of mine that looks good with the new gold/antique white strap:

TzZGxxz.jpg

The gold matches the hardware, and the off-white matches (kind of) the tuner buttons, of my Soapy Brazzy McKorina. If I had snagged one of the ones with "white" soapbar covers, might have matched that too. I had just a plain black strap on it before. All of my guitars have their own strap. It's a weird thing I do.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that middle strap is the She Rocks strap I got my wife a couple of months ago. The new blood-red strap better matches the "Tortoiseshell" stain of the Kingfisher bass, so the pink She Rocks goes on her Bass-5.

Also, I added some mini cup-hooks to my PRS shelf (build from wood stained at Experience 2018) so that my small collection of TRCs could hang. Also hung the signed backplate. (I have a personalized signed backplate on my P24.)

m4oLvtX.jpg

Everyone, that smell you smell is a chemical I placed in each package specifically designed to influence you to buy more guitars at Brian's Guitars.
You can let it air out...but just know that its now in your brain forever.

Everyone, that smell you smell is a chemical I placed in each package specifically designed to influence you to buy more guitars at Brian's Guitars.
Dude! Like I need any more encouragement! I need to wait until that SH SC594 comes it for me before I order another!

Bwahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! That explains why I've been on your website 13 times in the last two days!

It's working, I just went to your site AGAIN. Those Zach Myers Koa SE really caught my eye, the good news is that you don't have any in lefty. :D

Let me guess -it’s photo sensitive? ;)

Back