EPIC NGD: PRS PS 4346 SC245 Singlecut Signature Piezo

Congrats. Really dig that top for some reason, looks familiar. :iamconfused:
IMG_2125_zpsbe5ea316.jpg

Thanks again JD, you and Pete both rock!!! :rock: Thank-you again for helping get a dream guitar into my hands, finally have the Les Paul tone I've been looking for in PRS form so the fit and finish (and playbility, of course, crucial piece to that puzzle!) are top notch!!!

You are welcome! I am glad that this amazing guitar made it to a fellow forum member here.

That really is a terrific guitar, and I feel a bit foolish for letting it go. One of the challenges I had was that it has a Brazzy board and is thus labeled USA only, and I wanted to be able to take an SC to where I gig regularly in Ottawa, Ontario. If not for that, I probably would have never let it go to begin with.

The tones from that guitar are terrific, and man is it beautiful! Enjoy!!

Orange glow smokeburst! My favorite color that I do not have. Reminds me of that collection II DGT that eluded me!

Yes, the Collection DGT was the inspiration for the finish. This one is a little different as the DGT had a Cherry Back and this one has a Antique Natural (Brown) back. So the Collection DGT's burst was Cherry, this Burst was just a darker Orange.

I love that custom finish that Paul Miles and came up with so much, that I am doing the same finish again on my McCarty Singlecut PS I just put in the oven! :D

Congrats. Really dig that top for some reason, looks familiar. :iamconfused:
IMG_2125_zpsbe5ea316.jpg

For those of you who are not aware of the history behind Alan's joke here, his DC 245 Ted and this Orange Glow SC were spec'ed the same day by Alan in the Wood Library. His top and this one are virtually identical in grain, suspected to be adjacently cut from the same section of the same tree.

Pretty cool!!!

Back