DG30: A 'Swiss Army Knife' Studio Amp

... both would work well on the same board.
Big +1

I'm a fan of mixing Marshall-esque and Klon-like pedals. Makes for a delicious stack. Works wonders for a cover band situation where you need broad flexibility. And it meshes with my SuperD beautifully.

Big +1

I'm a fan of mixing Marshall-esque and Klon-like pedals. Makes for a delicious stack. Works wonders for a cover band situation where you need broad flexibility. And it meshes with my SuperD beautifully.

Even if you're doing original material, it's nice to have choices! Totally agree.

klon_bb.jpg

Due to the generosity of my buddies iahawk36 (Ang) and Woundtight (Mike), this has been a hellova week for pedal acquisitions. Thanks guys!!

Now the bad news for you PRS amp-philes: both of these pedals work superbly with ALL PRS models that I've played (H, C, Recording, Super Dallas and pre-PRS Sewell). It's only logical that the DG30 and 50 would love them too.

Now the bad news for you PRS amp-philes: both of these pedals work superbly with ALL PRS models that I've played (H, C, Recording, Super Dallas and pre-PRS Sewell). It's only logical that the DG30 and 50 would love them too.

So which part is the bad news?

The part about finding and plunking down the $$$ for a Klon and BB Preamp! You didn't think I was enabling, or anything, did you?:flute:

Speaking of which, I just found a new-in-the-box, never-unwrapped original gold Klon locally. If I buy it, I'll post pics.

Already have the BB, so I'm covered there. Now go buy a Bogner Burnley, the best distortion pedal ever made, period, bar none. ;)

Last edited:
klon_bb.jpg

Due to the generosity of my buddies iahawk36 (Ang) and Woundtight (Mike), this has been a hellova week for pedal acquisitions. Thanks guys!!

Ang and Mike!

Great score Boogie. Can't wait to hear your rig with those. MARCH!!!!

WOW.. No wonder I like the Exotic BB.... I love love LOVE the bluesbreaker amp... Never knew that BB stood for Bluesbreaker!

WOW.. No wonder I like the Exotic BB.... I love love LOVE the bluesbreaker amp... Never knew that BB stood for Bluesbreaker!

Yup. Discovered that in a video about their pedals on their website. At the end of one of them, the player asks, "What's BB stand for?" and the person from Xotic says, "Bluesbreaker."

Back