'COVID-19' Projects

What he said - it's never just the tip!

And people - buy Kevlar gloves!!!!!!!! They're not that expensive - you can get them for about $15. Already saved my hands a few times.

I want the ones I saw while randomly watching TV. The commercial had dudes punching through and grabbing glass.

Don’t know what I’d use ‘em for.... I mean besides punching through glass windows of course.

If it comes down to not being able to work, i have a house to clean, and 2 guitar restoration projects that i have sitting in the wings.

me too!
giphy.gif

Although live is pretty as normal here in the North of Sweden, no lock down or anything just some papers with warnings and advice. The occasional hoarder we also have here but nevertheless I am also prepared with some jobs to do. One of the reasons I haven't been here much the last weeks.

When my cousin visited me two weeks ago we went out for a snowmobile ride, at least that was what we were supposed to be doing. Just 30 minutes out his (or better said, mine that he was driving) snowmobile broke down. That will be a hell of a job to fix.

IMG-20200229-211433.jpg

IMG-20200229-214514.jpg

And then there are bicycles of course as the winter is slowly changing into spring, I need to get my roadbike finished. Building a KTM carbon frame and the weight goal is sub 6 kg. Will be tight to make it. Even after that one there is still another roadbike as a project and a Canyon full suspension which you can see in the back ground.

IMG-20200315-183430.jpg

Also have some upgrades coming for the Custom but still need to wait for some parts, will be soon though as I received a message yesterday that my order is on the way to Sweden. Will make a thread about it as soon as everything is in.

Back