Cover Size for VB/HFS pickups

dogrocketp

I drank the PRS kool aid, and it was tasty!
After Markintime did his black nickel pickup covers on his SE 30th CU, I did also. I love the way it looks, and the slight loss of pickup bite. I want to do the same to my 2005 CE24. Does anyone know what size covers fit these pickups? Thanks.

Aw, thanks, man. I have to admit that I really like that the covers took off some of the "edge" but not all of it. They just kind of smoothed things up a bit that sounded kinder to my ears. I really think it is a sweet blues machine now. And yeah, I am happy that the zebra look is gone, apologizes to those who happen to prefer zebras. That just wasn't my style...

This is for a core model. I got the black nickel for an SE after you did yours. They look and sound awesome. I want to put them on my 2005 CE 24.

If you can measure the pole spacing that will be the determining factor. That's what I did with my SE to finally convince myself what to order. :thumbsup:

FWIW from personal experience I know that both the old school (non-squabbin) 59/09s and the original Dragons are 49.2mm spacing from Philadelphia Luthiers.

Back