Can't believe I did it lol

sleary

Last night I went with my daughter to try an amp. I walked out of the store with it...geez..wanted to go all tube with the upcoming NGD . My daughter got my marshall , she's spoiled lol

Last night I went with my daughter to try an amp. I walked out of the store with it...geez..wanted to go all tube with the upcoming NGD . My daughter got my marshall , she's spoiled lol

So (he said with the hook lodged in his mouth), what did you get??

IMG_4564-1.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

I like it. It's blue. Putting blue LEDs in my amp is one of those projects I never seem to get around to. BTW, how does it sound? :D

My daughter had been playing more and more these days. She needed a bigger amp as she is jamming with a drummer. Marshall fit the for what she needs.

Sound out of H&K is amazing. I was really looking at mesa heads but imo I preferred the kettner.

Have a Tubemeister 18 head and cab myself. Their is a reason it won best new amp in NAMM 2012. I use it on clean only for my jazzguitar stuff. I am now looking to satisfy another amp need. Cant find any PRS amps in my area to try. Going to research this Original Sewell and a few other PRS's. Looking for a PRS that compares to the Lonestar. Is that a Dallas,? Duh? May just have to call PRS. Sorry, was not trying to jack the thread. H&K's are great amps.

Closest prs amp dealer in my area is 150 km away. Would like to try one myself....I'm sure my daughter would like me to try one too lol

Back