Anybody Wrote/Writing the Book on PRS?

Longneck Tenon

Seems like someone should write an authorized objective history on PRS. It would be a pretty interesting story.

The Burrluck book is pretty much the go-to book, but I would like to see a more detailed, personal account of the company's founding and progress. I see a lot of Paul's videos where he tells funny stories, and I think it would be great to collate all that into a complete narrative, more than just guitar specs.

The Burrluck book is pretty much the go-to book, but I would like to see a more detailed, personal account of the company's founding and progress. I see a lot of Paul's videos where he tells funny stories, and I think it would be great to collate all that into a complete narrative, more than just guitar specs.
Exactly. The story behind the story, so to speak.

We need a Paul Reed Smith/PRS Guitars autobiography. C'mon Paul do this! Pleeeeeeeease! :cool:

Stories and anecdotes aside, PRS would make for an interesting business book. Particularly over the next five years or so, when Paul retires. I'm assuming his partners have already put a succession plan in place. Given some of the changes to the company, I also wonder if that's started to be phased in already. It's going to be fascinating to see how it plays out.

The last edition of Burrluck's book is from 2014 (published in coincidence with the 30th anniversary of PRS, but not actually covering 30th anniversary limited run models).
Especially regarding 513 he wasn't aware of several details ;-)

Back