5310s

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I gigged my ce22 hog 5310 the last two shows and I have to say I am very impressed with these pickups.

The club we played last night was kind of small so I turned my cab backwards tight to the wall. Gain down master high, sweet as heck. Really wish I had recorded the show.

My only issue is my neck pickup is down tothe end of the screws but I still have too much low end for positions 2-5 on the rotary. I have to compromise with amp EQ.

I think I have a little cavity room left so maybe longer screws will help.

I had intended to flip this one but not now. Ithink maybe I'll search for another set of 5310s instead.

I am still playing my old 5150 head even though I have a custom 50 head cab setup. I just can't bond with the prs head and will move it this winter.

Anyway, the 5310s are fabulous and are competing against 5909s as my favorites.

My drummer thinks this guitar is butt ugly but he IS a drummer so what does he know???

My drummer thinks this guitar is butt ugly but he IS a drummer so what does he know???

One day a drummer, sick of all of the "stupid drummer" jokes decided to change instruments. So he went to the local music store and said that he wanted to learn a new instrument. The store owner cheerfully replied ok and asked what he would be interested in playing. After looking around the shop he said I'll try those things over there, pointing to the accordion section.
After looking through the accordions for over an hour the shop keeper said, "Have you found what you looking for?"
The drummer replied, "Yes, I'll take that big red one over there."
The store keeper smiled. When the drummer asked why he was smiling the store keeper replied, "Are you a drummer, son?"
"Yeah!" replied the drummer with a big smile, "how did you know?"
"Well that big red thing is the radiator"

I play banjo in a bluegrass band also ... these made me chuckle.

Q: How can you tell the difference between all the banjo songs?
A: By their names.

What do you call a good musician at a banjo contest? A visitor.

Q: What do you call a beautiful woman on a banjo players arm?
A: A tattoo.
Ouch!!! That one hurt (lol).

ok, enough.
:)

Last edited:
Back