24 Fret 408?

Cbouty

I was in a conversation last night where a bunch of people were discussing their dream guitar. After sitting and thinking about every custom option, I came up with a pattern thin neck, 24 fret 408.

What’s everone’s favorite neck pickup combos?

I’m jealous that you have friends that you can talk dream guitars with! My friends’ eyes glaze over when I get into that stuff, they’re all into ancient, vintage models. Anything after about 1970 makes them roll their eyes.

That could be because my friends are pretty damn old!

The narrow 408 is perfect! I like a 57/08 in the bridge as well. Narrowfields are not far behind

Mccarty with W/F neck 22 fret 8515 neck 5909 bridge trem locking tuners 408 switching

I was in a conversation last night where a bunch of people were discussing their dream guitar. After sitting and thinking about every custom option, I came up with a pattern thin neck, 24 fret 408.

Agree...but add piezo...

WFo3t8y.jpg

Yes I would like the same, one with trem and one with stoptail. Oh... and WINGED TUNERS !

I’m coming around to the always add piezo camp.
There really isn’t any reason not to......plus you get to add at least one more mini toggle...bonus!
I love the versatility my piezo-equipped PRSi bring to the practice/jam or gig.

But they aren't much of an option outside of PS for the "regular" line models that don't have it (which are currently the CU22/24 and HBII). Those WL 509s we have ordered via Brian's would have been simply marvelous with piezos. But it adds an expense, and not everyone wants it, I get it.

Hmmm, brings up a point: should I drag along an acoustic to tonight's gig, or keep it simpler by using the P24 on my "acoustic" songs? Hmmm...

Back