1st run of Archons

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Did they come with hang tags? Mine didn't at least. Wondering if they were supposed to or not? The inside of my head shell has a sticker and hand written it says "8 of 10" with initials M.H. I think. I just got a 2nd Archon and the serial # is 5 numbers earlier than my old one. This one has nothing written inside the head that I can see but does have a hang tag.

Hang tag inside the head??? My S/N is 1400047. I assume that means that it was #47 in 2014. Ordered from Chuck Levins some time in January, and it arrived in February. New in the box, and completely unopened, there weren't any hang tags.....though I'm not used to amps having hang tags. I haven't opened the head up yet though as I haven't done any tube swaps or whatnot...

No, there's a sticker inside the head on the back of the maple facia w/Paul's sig on it. That's where "8 of 10" is hand written. I got that one on sort of a pre-order before they went on sale to the general public I think. The 2nd one that I got from a forum member came with a hang tag like the guitars come with, which my first didn't come with.

Back