13-pin connector.

HammerheadHiggins

Hey all;

Would you know if the PRS custom shop could build a semi-hollow with a 13-pin midi connection (along with the normal cable) for the Roland GR-55? I'd like to pare down from 2 to 1 electric.

Thanks.

You also have to add the pickup for the Synth. You also need the control box for it. If the guitar has the same bridge as the 594 you may be able to get the mounting plate for the tune-o-matic bridge to mount it. That would let you mount it without drilling any additional holes in the body. If PRS were to build something with the jack on it for the synth they would have to also mount the pickup and put the electronics inside of the guitar somewhere. They would also have to make a way for you to be able to get to the controls of it. That is a whole lot of work that is outside of what they typically do. My bet is they won't touch i.t

I just stuck my Fishman thingamabob on my HBII and I'm pleased with the results. I used to use Brian Moore C90.p.13 and C55.p.13 guitars for my MIDI, pseudo-acoustic and electric guitars. They were awesome.

Back