1 day............. Dudes, I'm getting "Fired Up" !

Yah-mon............... :rock:

Thursday, September 19, 2013
Flight 193 [Non-Stop]
Departing Dayton, OH (DAY) at 11:29 AM
Arriving Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) at 12:50 PM

I'm flying out Wednesday. I need an extra day to eat some of my favorite meals in the area after this weight loss contest.

Tip of the day: Unless you're a fan of invasive body cavity searches, refrain from using the word 'grenade' while in the security line. Having tested this theory on a buddy of mine - who also works for the FAA - who now knows to NEVER take a call from me while in the security line, I can confirm the validity of this suggestion. Enjoy your flights guys!
:D

RWA.

On a side note, something screwy with the time stamp on posts? It's 11:52am in California. Hans' post reads 6:06pm today. So Hans, how is Europe?

I can't wait! A few sure things that are going to be lots of fun, and maybe some surprises. I just have to remember my mantra. Patience, patience. The right one will come to me, instead of I have to buy something, so this will do.

I am sooo ready to get this party started!! By the way, rob, there is no "this will do" at Experience. It's all crack to a bunch of junkies!

Don't miss Lance Lopez while your there ! His first XPRS, gonna be epic!

By the way, rob, there is no "this will do" at Experience.

C'mon SharkATL, I know I'm just deluding myself that I will find the magic guitar that cures all my GAS, but I'm not even to step one of the twelve steps yet.

Every addict knows the next fix is going to be the best one. :laugh:

You are preaching to the choir, Rob. In fact, I just traded a sweet Telecaster for a gorgeous PRS Studio. Didn't really need it, but GAS is a *****!

Hells yes!!! I'll only be there for one day, but since I'm flying solo, I'll have total freedom!!!

Will not come soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back