Zombies... Fast or Slow

What will the Zombes really be like:

• Slow, lumbering along, plentiful but, you know that you could take 'em out

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Fast, acting rabid wild animals, with heighten strength and speed

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
If they are traditional "risen dead" zombies (not deities), they could be fast at first (but no faster than they were when alive) then they should slow down as their muscle and nerve tissue rots.

If they are traditional "risen dead" zombies (not deities), they could be fast at first (but no faster than they were when alive) then they should slow down as their muscle and nerve tissue rots.

+1. I've never understood (apart from exiting movie making) why zombies would have enhanced strength, unless lack of nerves gives full potential, but this would rapidly diminish as entropy takes over. Sorry, I know it's boring but I like to think of the 'why' of things. Of course given how much aliens are already responsible for they would find a way around this.

Fast or slow, I'm gonna barricade myself in my room and play guitar til they get in and kill me.

Wonder if I can still play if I'm a zombie?

+1. I've never understood (apart from exiting movie making) why zombies would have enhanced strength, unless lack of nerves gives full potential, but this would rapidly diminish as entropy takes over. Sorry, I know it's boring but I like to think of the 'why' of things. Of course given how much aliens are already responsible for they would find a way around this.

I think the "pain" synapses in the brain would be non-responsive. There for they would have no perception of pain, or limits. We've all heard of the "miracles" of some granny lifting a car to save a pinned child. Or the LSD freak who took 32 bullets and 5 story fall before he finally stopped. These zombies would have that "switch" turned on at all times only they'd also be hungry for "Brains... BRAAAAIIINSS!!!!!"

However they show up, here's the response...

zombie_max_beauty-640.jpg

I think the Zombies of our future will surprise a lot of people. I think they will be kind and nurturing to humans....and then eat them.

Back