Zombies... Fast or Slow

What will the Zombes really be like:

• Slow, lumbering along, plentiful but, you know that you could take 'em out

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Fast, acting rabid wild animals, with heighten strength and speed

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

soundbee

Been thinking on this for a while now... On one hand you've got your classic "Night of the Living Dead" and "Walking Dead" types and on the other hand there's "28 Days Later" and soon to be released "World War Z". (not "if" but) WHEN the zombie apocalypse finally arrives are we going to be dealing with slow meandering types or rabid wild animal like with heightened speed and strength?

I'm a huge fan of zombie movies!

I would have to say that they would be slow. Doesn't make much sense that they would become faster and stronger after they're dead.

I heard someone say "I'm SO over zombies and bacon."

That's just crazy talk IMO.

After the Zombie Apocalypse failed to occur, most people lost interest. In zombies... not bacon.

Last edited:
Blame the T'ok...

edit... maybe we should blame Hans' appearing and disappearing posts... unicorn magic?

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;63754 said:
What if they're Magic? :iamconfused:

Way to delete your post when I had a great Timothy Leary pun in the making. :bawling:

Surely we can hear the Pun anyway........................... Do it !

It doesn't work anymore, and wasn't too good to begin with.

I'm joking around because the thought of fast moving zombies scares the crap out of me. I vote slow.

hate to admit it - but I think they'll be fast, strong, mean ... some alien race intent on taking over the world will create a virus that will create zombies out of 99% of the race - these zombies will only have a half life of about 180 days... as long as they don't feed on anything living. Unfortunately the virus will be airborne and everyone will have it - some just wont turn, or like Walking Dead turn only after they die. It's gonna be a mess for about a year. After that it will be somewhat safe to come out of your doomsday bunker and carry on the race with the other 1% that's left. The only major change would be that now everyone will need to sleep alone because if your partner dies in their sleep you'll end up as the next meal.

Isn't there room enough for both?

Keeping in the spirit of the poll I am going with fast.

"28 Days Later..." enough said.

Back