Thanks for letting me know, I think I have managed to upload them

20200529-193832.jpg

20200529-194435.jpg

20200529-194604.jpg

20200529-200017.jpg

Last edited:
20200529-193832.jpg

I absolutely love the artwork!!!

Under your picture on that website, you will see an embed code. If you use that code it will put image brackets around the link so that the picture will be displayed just like I did here.

Ah thanks. I am showing my lack of forum tech knowledge, :) got there in the end and embedded them in the original post.

Oh and yes, I now think that is my favourite wall in the apartment :)

Last edited:
Consider a used S2 over the SE. In my experience, there was a considerable difference.

But if you're happy with the SE, then ot should be keep-worthy for you.

It all depends on how you feel about it in the end.

Consider a used S2 over the SE. In my experience, there was a considerable difference.

But if you're happy with the SE, then ot should be keep-worthy for you.

It all depends on how you feel about it in the end.

Yeah, I am keeping the lightly used CE24 and returned the new SE custom, was very impressed with the SE, and would actually consider another in the future once I have some proper playing time with my 2 new PRS's.

Last edited:
Congrats on your new guitars. I'm sure you are enjoying them. :)

I know I'm late to the party, but since I have both a CE24 and a SE Custom 24 I felt I had to chime in.
Every guitar is individually different and you dont know what will suit you best until you play it.

Of my two, the CE24 (RC hollow) is by far the prettiest, but the humble SE Custom 24 plays better and sounds better. Logically it shouldn't, but logic doesn't always determine things. That SE (unmodified) is certainly not my favourite guitar, but whenever I've had an important studio recording, gig or audition to do, that is the guitar I always take with me. It may be cheap, but its the sharpest tool in the box.

Back