Zack Meyers Colors

Texquin

Anyone hear about this?
c7df6aa6bec3e24f96df2cca80cb3838.jpg

I hadn't heard about Sweetwater offering new colors.. I know Brian's Guitars is offering some LTD edition colors. Thanks for the heads up!

History has proven that if there is an SE that only comes in one color, if you wait long enough, it will probably come in more colors (if it's a big seller). I wanted a Mushok Baritone in 2009, it only came in silverburst which is not my thing at all, I bought it anyway just to have the vintage burst or whatever it is come along like a month or two later. Maybe I could have taken a rattle can to it, but whatever.

More to choose from, can't beat that. I'm pretty happy with the green one I have now but a GAS attack could happen at any moment. ENJOY!!!

Brian's Guitar isn't even out yet (July), I emailed them when i pre-ordered to ask if it was exclusive and was informed that it was !

I wonder why they didn't even wait.

Last edited:
Brian's Guitar isn't even out yet (July), I emailed them when i pre-ordered to ask if it was exclusive and was informed that it was !

I wonder why they didn't even wait.

Brian's is an exclusive. Brian's spalted maple is natural, the others are going to be with Santana Yellow spalted maple. The sunburst at Brians is flame and the others will be quilted.

Brian's is an exclusive. Brian's spalted maple is natural, the others are going to be with Santana Yellow spalted maple. The sunburst at Brians is flame and the others will be quilted.

Oh yeah, subtle but differences all the same :)

Audie,
I preordered the Tobacco today at Brian's, is that color exclusive to Brian's? No one else will carry that exact color? Thanks....

Not sure. Sweetwater is Vintageburst Brians is Tobacco. Not sure how close they will be to each other if at all.
Brian actually emailed me after my last post and explained the whole thing, thanks again Audie.

Well, are you going to spill the beans?
"Hey Mike-Tobacco Burst/Flame maple is our exclusive. Dealers can do their own exclusives if they decide to put a large order in like we did - but they can not be the exact same as ours.

Thanks again!
Brian"

Back