Zach Myers....

Mozzi

https://imgur.com/user/BAMozzy/posts

Interview with Zach Myers. He shares stories of his early days as a blues kid in Memphis, how he crafts arena-rocking riffs, and what he got wrong on his first signature model - maybe hinting that a new ZM model is in the works...

Apart from the Colour, the Guitar he has is a stunning Hollowbody...

Hmmm, I like that color. It’s a good thing they offer choices. :)

It is a good thing. It was interesting to hear about Trampas Green and how that came to be on his Guitars. Too me though, it looks like a dirty mess but like you say, its a good thing they offer a lot of choice as far as colours go. Its obvious which colour I like - it seems a shame that there aren't more 'red' guitars in their range. There are quite a few different Blues, yellows and Greens but only 1 Red. They do a 'red' charcoal burst but its not mainly red. Considering Red Yellow and Blue were the first main colours PRS made, I would have liked to see 1 or two other types of red guitars. Its nice having my 'family' of Guitars that all look very similar but it can be 'limiting' too. Looking for a Special 22, I can find Blue and Autumn Sky, even the odd Trampas Green and Burnt Maple - however, I have only seen one Fire Red and that was in the US so no chance I could look to buy.

I also liked what Zach said about the staff at PRS and how that compares to his trip around the Gibson factory...

Back