ZACH MYERS SE SPALTED MAPLE AND TOBACCO SUNBURST BRIAN'S EXCLUSIVE!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Coming this Summer to Brian's Guitars!

We are excited to announce our first exclusive run of SE guitars!
Batches of Zach Myers SE guitars will be available only at Brian's Guitars this Summer with these spec changes:

Half will have a Natural Spalted Maple veneer
Half will have a Tobacco Sunburst Flame Maple veneer

All other Zach Myers SE specs stay the same.

Pre-Order while you can! Information at the website link below!

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...o-sunburst-and-spalted-maple-brians-exclusive

ZMLimited.jpg

Just a little bump, we are getting close to predicted delivery time!

ETA late August, not sold out yet! Let me know how we can help!

Please do keep us in the loop as we get closer to "late August", and let us know if late August is looking more like September...the anticipation is killing me! My pre-order went in pretty well right away, so it's been a long wait so far...

Please do keep us in the loop as we get closer to "late August", and let us know if late August is looking more like September...the anticipation is killing me! My pre-order went in pretty well right away, so it's been a long wait so far...

Of course! If anything changes we will let everyone know. Thanks again!

So we're past the mid-way point of August. Any updates on these beasties?

Looks like the container is on the boat on its way to PRS! I still believe we will have them by the end of the month, if not shortly after!

Looking like a mid-September delivery for these beasties, then?

I'm OK with that, I have enough toys and not enough time as it is, just looking for a status update!

Looking like a mid-September delivery for these beasties, then?

I'm OK with that, I have enough toys and not enough time as it is, just looking for a status update!

Just waiting for a tracking number from PRS, the holiday may have pushed it back a day or two. I think we should have them this week!

They're HERE!

10616367_920896758932_6254784044714900791_n_zps53bd25c6.jpg

Pre-order customers have been called or emailed, guitars have started shipping and they all look fantastic!

Ill be getting some of the available ones on the site soon, right now theres a Spalt up, the Tobacco I had up sold already. Stay tuned for more!

DSC_5130.jpg

DSC_5117.jpg

Mrs. Bebop had reserved a spalted for my Bday awhile back. But due to her getting laid off end of last year and the fact that I don't have time to play the guitars we already have, when she told me about it we agreed to just get a pedal instead (which I'm still waiting for...:bawling:)
I usually love Spalted guitars (we have a few), and the tinted Spalt SE's I saw awhile back look fabulous. But in this case, if Brian still has any of the tobacco's left when finances improve here, I may have to get one of those...;)

Back