Zach Myers demoing his AMAZING!! new SE

ladies and gentleman... meet my new love:

5zhao3.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered mine through Sam Ash with the Rose discount code, apparently Sweetwater was sold out on their first batch. Excited to get my first PRS! Will post pictures as soon as I get it.

AWESOME. Congrats. Have you played it yet, give up the info. ENJOY!!!

Not yet... And not for a while. Those are pics taken by my cool salesman on the store I bought it.

I'll be able to see the guitar just on May that I go to the US. It was just a severe case of GAS what made me jump on this one.

1607wjp.jpg

ehdi6b.jpg

Last edited:
Mine came in today, but getting all electronics and US nut installed before I get it.

0df3d572ef9f0edc64693e9aa8f770f3.jpg

and did sweetwater send you a picture of your ZM before shipping? I didn't get a picture just a tracking number

No pics from Sweetwater because they were all sold before the gallery pics could be taken according to my sale rep. ENJOY!!!

Really looking forward to some in hand reviews/comments on these... Was gonna order from sweetwater but truly feel like the flame tops would be worth seeing pictures prior to ordering... Anyone who has these give me your thoughts!

mine is arriving tuesday, I can give you an answer, since I ordered mine unseen

Hello, i'm new to the PRS Forum, i just purchased my very first PRS, this PRS se Zach Myers, i'm now waiting for it to be available in Europe next month :)
Can't wait to play it .

I'll be back soon :)

Back