Your top three models or special runs produced?

1. Al D Prism (the only PRS I own... So far)
2. 513
3. Pauls Guitar (perhaps with a Floyd)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Do_O

1. Al D Prism (the only PRS I own... So far)
2. 513
3. Pauls Guitar (perhaps with a Floyd)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Do_O

Nice choices! But I always think of the Al D's as a McTrem or poor mans Modern Eagle. I was never a fan of the prism finish, and it not being in the proper prism color order didn't bother me. But there were a few one off Al D's in single color finishes with white backs and 57/08's - definitely a poor mans ME!

He's another sig artist that left the stable, is he not?

Thanks JD!

So what are yours? I would have guessed ME1 would be on your list, but know you've let some of those go too, so... what are your three (or more)?
Ok this may surprise a few of you...

ME1 2012 release of BRW quarantined with 57/08 pickups
JA-15 with 53/10s
Angelus Acoustics

The PS Archtops are Amazing, I sold a couple of the original 6 released. Probably will add one of those to my harem at some point. The Dirty 100, Tree of Life, and Artist V runs are spectacular and I've had all in my possession at some point, and still have an A5. I regret letting my Willcutt 1st run DGT quilt go, and TGS CU22 run of 17 of which I owned 2 of..and one of those a Bonnie Pink, I actually owned twice. Dane's buddy Brandon talked me out of it at the Dallas Guitar Show in April/May.
The 594s are too new for me to compare, but so far... It just might be the best work yet.

So let me just say, if you guys haven't played an Angelus.... PS or Core you have missed the "butter in the biscuit". These are Amazing and stack up to ANY Acoustic at ANY price range. They drip out of PRS at a painfully slow pace. I would highly recommend you find one and enjoy the sounds of angels...

Nice choices! But I always think of the Al D's as a McTrem or poor mans Modern Eagle. I was never a fan of the prism finish, and it not being in the proper prism color order didn't bother me. But there were a few one off Al D's in single color finishes with white backs and 57/08's - definitely a poor mans ME!
I didn't really like the "prism" rainbow finish either... That's why I got this one: http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/ngd-my-first-prs.18960/

I am one of those weirdos that does like the prism finish and the guitar is spectacular to boot.

So...

59/09 Limited
Al Di Prism
Paul's Guitar

While I did go with the McCarty Singlecut (and I'm sticking with that!), a very close second for me is that 20th PS Anniversary model that I got in January.

It's very hard to describe what the guitar sounds like; it's quite unique and to my ear, gorgeous sounding.

But it has the 594 scale length, and it sounds the business in a PRS Sig Ltd meets Paul's guitar meets S-S-H way. It's a terrific, terrific guitar. I'd never sell it.

Back