Your top R&D priority for Paul? Mine is ...

Kiwi

As 2021 dawns and the prospect beckons of the world (and guitar) economy maybe coming back to something like normal ... (one can only hope)...

What would you suggest Paul turn his brilliant R&D mind to?

Mine is: Please develop a new production pickup that sounds just like the late, lamented, unobtainium 53/10s. Simply the best pickup (for my sound, for my uses) I've ever heard, from any maker.

=K

I would like a PRS banjo and a PRS Mandolin.
I'm not a fan of PRS bass guitars whatsoever.
I can't imagine PRS would ever be interested in making drums or cymbals, so nevermind that.
Hmmmm what else is there?
PRS Flying V, yes, I've already beat that horse to death.
PRS Doubleneck? My back said "F*** y** pal! You aren't Jimmy Page!" So, I guess that's out too.
I wonder if they would let me pick scrap wood out of the dumpster for home art projects :p ....

DSC_7297_06ad1f29-eddf-4847-b825-8877bbb8a5aa_400x.jpg

As 2021 dawns and the prospect beckons of the world (and guitar) economy maybe coming back to something like normal ... (one can only hope)...

What would you suggest Paul turn his brilliant R&D mind to?

Mine is: Please develop a new production pickup that sounds just like the late, lamented, unobtainium 53/10s. Simply the best pickup (for my sound, for my uses) I've ever heard, from any maker.

=K

Just for you - the sound of 53/10s through a 1970 Vox AC30

A Tele, in the same vein as the Silver Sky... make it an artist model if you like, then add a Jeff Back Tele-Gib to round out the line. He’s already PRSed the other two of the main 3 American classics, why not nail the trifecta?

I volunteer to be a beta tester.

A Tele, in the same vein as the Silver Sky... make it an artist model if you like, then add a Jeff Back Tele-Gib to round out the line. He’s already PRSed the other two of the main 3 American classics, why not nail the trifecta?

I volunteer to be a beta tester.
I'd definitely love this !!! Both a PRS tele and being a beta tester for one :D

Back