Your Favorite PRS Amp for Cleans?

It’s a mixture of both. She’s a short haired cat so the hair balls are like, little black wet spots. Other times it’s full on bulemia of cat food.

I’d take her to the vet but she’s a Christian Scientist.
Yeah, I'm familiar with the little black wet spots, I'm the harbinger of paper towels with mine for hairballs. Rarely feel like I'm wasting cat food, though. Try a different cat food, perhaps?

("Cat food cat food cat food again!" - King Crimson)

Try a different cat food, perhaps?

I’m fairly certain it’s psychological, she grew up with two other cats who always ate all the food, so when her bowl is half empty she freaks out. If it gets lower than that, then she binges once I fill it and then let’s that sh!t rip.

Is that crazy? That what I do, and if that’s what we both do then it can’t be crazy, right?

Oh wait, it’s us.
It’s amazing how well those knobs turn. o_O:rolleyes:

I'm kinda surprised no one has mentioned the Dallas 50 for clean tones.
Call me Mr. Broken Record. I just didn’t want to be the obvious first one. :D

I’m fairly certain it’s psychological, she grew up with two other cats who always ate all the food, so when her bowl is half empty she freaks out. If it gets lower than that, then she binges once I fill it and then let’s that sh!t rip.
That's almost exactly what's going on in my household. I feed Bobby and Skye at the same time (Bobby's older), and Bobby eats some then stops then eats some more then stops etc. Skye just gnoshes until it is gone, then yells, "swap plates!" and for some reason, EVERY SINGLE TIME, Bobby looks disappointed when her plate is empty, so he goes back to his plate (now hers), and tries to steal some back, but he looks like he feels guilty about it, like he's stealing, because he's a cat and he's already forgotten that that's his.

Because of this thread I decided to revisit setting my DG30 for a very clean tone.

Sounded great! As Boogie said, the knobs sure turn nicely!

I like it with the master volume all the way up, the boost on, and the input volume low.

I’ve been tempted to replace a few items on my pedal board but... I feel like I shouldn’t f@ck with greatness and quit while I’m ahead.

I like it with the master volume all the way up, the boost on, and the input volume low.

I’ve been tempted to replace a few items on my pedal board but... I feel like I shouldn’t f@ck with greatness and quit while I’m ahead.
You might want to get a Blue to go with that Red.

I probably should have bought the blue instead for how low I’m running the gain.
A buddy of mine has had a Blue since they came out and he quit buying amps when that pedal came out. Said all he needed was a good clean amp and that pedal, plus something to stack with it for solos.

I've never played one as I started getting more into amp gain. But, the Red is the best "pedal" gain I've ever tried.

A buddy of mine has had a Blue since they came out and he quit buying amps when that pedal came out. Said all he needed was a good clean amp and that pedal, plus something to stack with it for solos.

I've never played one as I started getting more into amp gain. But, the Red is the best "pedal" gain I've ever tried.

Yeah, the red is all it’s cracked up to be, it can even take my DG30 into convincing metal territory.... which is so not that amp.

I’ll keep an eye out for a used blue, and spray paint it if I really like it.

Yeah, the red is all it’s cracked up to be, it can even take my DG30 into convincing metal territory.... which is so not that amp.

I’ll keep an eye out for a used blue, and spray paint it if I really like it.
I know that you probably resisted that pedal only because of the color. :) Unfortunately, that's not an easy "rehouse" project.

Back