Your fav PRS artist

I think it is Emil Werstler. Great riffs, amazing solos, great guy and a fantastic teacher. I love his approach to playing and it always makes me want to practice and write

My far and away favorite is David Grissom. Carlos Santana and Howard Leese are also high on my list.

Goldtop

Howard Leese. But being a dear friend of mine, I may be biased.

Gerry Leonard, AKA "Spooky Ghost." Not very well known, but he's a killer session/touring guy...plays with David Bowie, Duncan Sheik, Suzanne Vega, etc etc. His playing style/sound is truly unique...I've seen him with a few PRSi, but usually a white Hollowbody.

I'd say David Grissom is a close second.

Tough call. I like many of the artists. Mike Scott is way up there for me.

Any word on how Mike is doing? I know he had some health concerns last year and haven't heard anything since.

Any word on how Mike is doing? I know he had some health concerns last year and haven't heard anything since.
No idea. Didn't know he was dealing with anything.

I don't really "follow" people or bands anymore so I'm usually the last to know.

Santana, Orianthi (great role model for my daughters), Alex Lifeson... I think, having grown up a Michigan boy, it would have to be Uncle Ted... He and Santana were the first PRS players I was aware of back in the day

Even though some of these guys don't play PRS exclusively - here are my favorites that do play PRS:

Joe Walsh, Neal Schon, Tom Johnston, David Grissom, Howard Leese, Kurt Allison, Alex Lifeson, Brent Mason, Bruce Kulick, and Pat Travers.

Back