Your Dream Car

I might go with the latest batmobile- never know when you might need a cycle on the fly...or guns...missiles...ya just never know:D

This has been mine for a while. Love the sound it makes and it's getting close to being attainable.....

mediaCADCTTVQ.jpg

Actually, I stole the idea for the Ferrari guitar from a 360 Challenger Stradale
360challenger.jpg

Very tasty!

I don't know much about Ferrari street cars, (other than I'd love to have one), but I'm a big F1 fan, and several of my favorite drivers have been behind the wheels of Ferraris. Niki Lauda was/is my all time, followed by Michael. I was also into Nigel Mansell.

Sammy Hagar is a big car guy as you probably know, and in his book "Red" he talks about a Ferrari the factory made for him with some personal touches.

Is there any way you could post a few more pictures of that guitar?

Goldtop

As you can see, I'm a fan of the old Euro cars.

Here are a few toys I made for my son, some of them are modeled after vintage cars.
front row, L-R 1961 Ferrari Sharknose, Porsche 911, 1937 Mercedes W125
Back L-R Jaguar racer in British Racing Green, generic racer in yellow, 1925 Bugatti (Hans' favorite), modern-style F1 racer
woodencars003.jpg

As you can see, I'm a fan of the old Euro cars.

Here are a few toys I made for my son, some of them are modeled after vintage cars.
front row, L-R 1961 Ferrari Sharknose, Porsche 911, 1937 Mercedes W125
Back L-R Jaguar racer in British Racing Green, generic racer in yellow, 1925 Bugatti (Hans' favorite), modern-style F1 racer
woodencars003.jpg

That's just beyond cool, Shawn! It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had a family. Just think; someday those will sit in his study and his kids will have some he made for them to play with. Beautiful...

Goldtop

For the past 2 new vehicles, I purchased my dream MUSCLE vehicles at that time. Here is my latest!

2011 SRT 8 Dodge Challenger

challenger.png

It's bad enough to see these dream cars in person, it's another to ride in or drive them. That's just cruel and inhumane punishment.
gt2.jpg

fab2.jpg

This is another hobby I like a lot and therefore I'd have to say one of my favorite cars is my own car, a `68 Barracuda; 500 cubic inches, 5 speed manual trans, a friggin' blast to drive.
i1368.jpg

This is sort of what I have in my mind for my dream pickup. Maybe tweak the colors to maroon and gold ala The Redskins, but if I had to I could settle for this version... :)

2012-dodge-ram-3500.jpg

Goldtop

Last edited:
You think the fellas in the shop out there could build out a PRS version of ->
NPOCPVoxHippie.jpg

I'm thinking swamp ash would be nice for a nice weekend afternoon run about car.

This is sort of what I have in my mind for my dream pickup. Maybe tweak the colors to maroon and gold ala The Redskins, but if I had to I could settle for this version... :)

Have you seen the long-bed conversion of the Mega Cab (which only comes in a short bed)? I want one but no way I'm spending $75k on a pickup truck.

truck92.jpg

Back