your current project !?

Interesting. I was able to register within minutes of getting my first. Must be luck of the Irish i guess.
Yeah, my wife scheduled her 2nd shot right after she got her 1st. Where I went they gave you a voucher, with a code, after your first shot. It had a date for you to schedule it for, and a date when you could go online to schedule it. April 1 was the logon date, and 4/23 was the date to schedule it for.

I've been writing and recording music for television shows for the last 15 years. I've also played in a couple of touring original blues bands. Several years ago, I was in a serious car accident. I was hit head on and then from behind. I now suffer from chronic pain in my back, neck and hip as well as occasional pain in my left wrist. I get migraines 3 to 5 days per week, have memory issues, trouble concentrating and get irritable very easily. All of this makes it difficult to play in a band situation and travel. Since my accident I've just been doing music for television a couple of days per week when I feel up to it. I have credits on shows on The History Channel, CNBC, Animal Planet, Oxygen, Showtime and a few other networks.

Probably gonna do gardening today. Just finished organizing the dog's room ( I have two German Shepherds and they have their own room all to themselves, their own heater, and their own a/c unit, and more food storage than I have). Next project will be installing laminated flooring in my studio room. Thanks Home Depot! Thanks for not giving a care when a bundle of laminate walks out your door for a cent.

As far as guitar projects go, the one that I'll be messing with over the summer is the PRS Wannabe. I bought an abused Agile a while ago for about nothing and figured it would make a great experiment to try doing a satin finish and upgrade everything, plus its got a floyd route so it'll force me to hone those long defunct floyd setup skills. I don't know, got a soft spot for guitars that have just been neglected and kicked about. Always like trying to give em a second chance.

Outside, did a storm drain, listened to a few audio books while working outside or driving: Bomb, the race to build & steal; electronic dreams, how 80s britain learned to love the computer; a polaroid guy in a snapchat world, david spade; memoirs & mininformation, jim carey

Inside in quarantine captivity spun the wheels on a couple of PC games, one would be good for anyone into sci-fi novels - death stranding (needs good graphics card or ps/xbox) and the other is pretty trippy murder mystery - disco elysium. I think I am too aged to have the perseverance to finish either of them but have enjoyed the time soak and head space.

Guitar related - wall hanger is in my future - wife request

I've been writing and recording music for television shows for the last 15 years. I've also played in a couple of touring original blues bands. Several years ago, I was in a serious car accident. I was hit head on and then from behind. I now suffer from chronic pain in my back, neck and hip as well as occasional pain in my left wrist. I get migraines 3 to 5 days per week, have memory issues, trouble concentrating and get irritable very easily. All of this makes it difficult to play in a band situation and travel. Since my accident I've just been doing music for television a couple of days per week when I feel up to it. I have credits on shows on The History Channel, CNBC, Animal Planet, Oxygen, Showtime and a few other networks.
you have a very interesting musical background! wish you keep making music for a long time, welcome Kmonk!

My current project is a LP copy with Bolt On neck, for my Pastor. The body is Okoume with maple cap and flamed Okoume veneer. I stained the back a Honey Brown, and left the top natural. The back had a interesting flame at the neck joint that didn't really come out until I stained it. I am finishing this one with Gun Stock Oil, as I have on my last two guitars. I am shooting for a high gloss finish on this one.
Zh29p47.jpg

The top in no where near a10 top, but It really has a lot of character.
6nLlt9T.jpg

tJqmgik.jpg

My current project is a LP copy with Bolt On neck, for my Pastor. The body is Okoume with maple cap and flamed Okoume veneer. I stained the back a Honey Brown, and left the top natural. The back had a interesting flame at the neck joint that didn't really come out until I stained it. I am finishing this one with Gun Stock Oil, as I have on my last two guitars. I am shooting for a high gloss finish on this one.
Zh29p47.jpg

The top in no where near a10 top, but It really has a lot of character.
6nLlt9T.jpg

tJqmgik.jpg
that's a great job, can't wait to see the rest!

Recording some no-frills guitar-only audio samples and installing a MannMade adjustable bridge on my 2015 McCarty.

3 audio samples will be provided next week on SoundCloud that will be labeled ABC, LMN, XYZ. The reason for this odd labeling is so you can choose for yourselves which bridge appeals to you more, sound or tone-wise. Results of the samples will be revealed once you've had a chance to listen for yourselves.

Back