your current project !?

Maxime Bousquet

--broken but under repair--
hi everyone, what music project are you on these days?
I have been playing exclusively compositions for a long time, and I realize that I have almost all the material to play live, but to record it's not the best,
when I tell myself it's there I don't need anything anymore, **** I always find something I need,
eternal quest I think :rolleyes:.

My home is my current project. Currently going through a kitchen remodel.

Then garage conversion to bedroom/en-suite bathroom.

Then finally a summer/practice room in the garden.

Also being in the middle of lockdown, the band is on an enforced sabbatical at the moment.
major work in progress Alnus !!:D .. last summer I completely redone my main bathroom, the roof of my house, living room, and workshops, as I do all the work myself. IT'S A LOT OF WORK:eek:! this summer it's now the preparations to build my future chalet. I wish you good renovation!

Earlier this week there was an interesting phenomenon in my back yard. The sun formed an X in the middle. If I get another sunny day before it’s position shifts too far north, I thought it be fun to record something at the X from my drone. I had an idea what to play a couple of night ago, but might have forgotten it already.

So much to do here! Numerous projects lined up once the weather improves.
  • Paint and epoxy coat the garage floor
  • Resurface the driveway
  • Extend the barn roofline
  • Redo footing/add French drains in horse stalls
  • Fence in new vegetable garden
  • Get beehives in place
  • Plant apple and pear orchard
oh yea, and find a job!

Our band has now been together 10 years, we're having someone else mix our 4th album which should be out soon. Doing some studio time soon for more work on the 5th album which is already well underway.
Cool !! great project! this must require good logistics of working with this damn virus!? in my country, I cannot meet yet, curfew at 9:30 p.m. and $ 1,500 ticket if I get caught at someone's house ... Vive le Québec.. :eek:
success to your group!;)

So much to do here! Numerous projects lined up once the weather improves.
  • Paint and epoxy coat the garage floor
  • Resurface the driveway
  • Extend the barn roofline
  • Redo footing/add French drains in horse stalls
  • Fence in new vegetable garden
  • Get beehives in place
  • Plant apple and pear orchard
oh yea, and find a job!
really.! you do not miss work!!

Had a beautiful Saturday in my neighborhood, so I got the mowers/weed-wackers out, checked the plugs/oil/etc...and greased the fittings on my bigger mower. (I'm one of those that still loves to cut my grass.)
Looking very forward to cutting the lawn. :) :)

(That also means its almost time for the "Let's talk about Beer" thread time!!!)

Had a beautiful Saturday in my neighborhood, so I got the mowers/weed-wackers out, checked the plugs/oil/etc...and greased the fittings on my bigger mower. (I'm one of those that still loves to cut my grass.)
Looking very forward to cutting the lawn. :) :)

(That also means its almost time for the "Let's talk about Beer" thread time!!!)

I think we need to wait another month in Dundee, before the mower comes out.

Looking forward to contributing to the beer thread!:D

My band was finally able to get back together a few weeks ago after about a year off. We are a six piece country band so I was surprised no one dropped out. I considered it several times bc I had a baby last August and also remodeling my home. My wife is the one who encouraged me to stick with it bc the family will have a great time bc the majority of our shows are town fairs. She also forbid me to sell the Harley so I’m coming to the conclusion she is actually the fun one or maybe she doesn’t want to put up with me at the house all the time lol.

Be sure my clicking fridge compressor is working correctly, fix the drip in my kitchen faucet, and set out my compost tin which won't accept chicken bones, meat or fat, citrus, or plastic/paper. Veggie peelings and eggshells, OK.

My figurative "anthropology studies" which never proved useful in real life. As about as useful as t*ts on a boar hog.

My current project is:

I am in the middle of buying a Winnebago and 2 houses
in North Carolina and selling my house of 42 years in NYC.
It's very complicated, stressful and emotionally draining.

Did I mention packing 42 years of "stuff"?

:eek:

Do I win?

:p

I think Jimmy Stewart has way too much influence on you just now.

Cool !! great project! this must require good logistics of working with this damn virus!? in my country, I cannot meet yet, curfew at 9:30 p.m. and $ 1,500 ticket if I get caught at someone's house ... Vive le Québec.. :eek:
success to your group!;)
Wow! That's a very steep fine. But then, my state (Arizona) has 11,600 people infected per 100,000, whereas Quebec only has 3,600. One would argue, your state has a more effective plan in place.

We've just been super careful. My wife and I already play in the band together and live together. Our drummer is a single guy whose kids are grown, he's not particularly wild or anything. We took 6 or 7 months off and then decided that we were going to jam again.

Back