Young Vs NOW

Ok, I found comparison pics of me with the same guitar!
Both me and the guitar changed quite a few over the years. Where's my hair? The guitar is now orange!!

1990:
0005_zps74438d21.jpg

Don't mind the tall guy holding my guitar...
DSCN3793.jpg

You've been holding out on us...:)

The root beer one (well, tiger's eye) I kinda like, but we won't be arm-wrestling for the green one.

Actually, the green one is an old friend that went on to greener pastures, but the red one which I helped carve at the first PRS Experience is going in my casket (grave robbers take note).

Actually, the green one is an old friend that went on to greener pastures, but the red one which I helped carve at the first PRS Experience is going in my casket (grave robbers take note).

And where would one find the address and grave number...hmmmm?

Oh, yeah asking for a friend...that likes to dig stuff up.

That’s going to be one big casket full of guitars! Yes, I’m keeping track ;)

Which Peruvian Mountain was it again?!

We don't actually age one bit, what gets old is going thru the same cycle everyday and pretending it's different. It's like being stuck in a time loop, eventually it dawns on you that you're stuck in a time loop... or not.

We are forever children that just want to play, but pretending Death is Life gets in the way :)
OMG...it really is Groundhog’s Day!!! :eek:

Your surviving relatives could host a nice wake with the proceeds of (some of) the guitar(s) you own...just saying it would be a shame to not benefit from such a nice instrument after you become part of history...but let's not dwell on the future just yet. We still have a lot to learn from history itself that will help us build a better future...:)

Back