Young Vs NOW

aMsb9Md.jpg

Me at 18...6'2 170... notice the tie isn't pulled all the way up, the peach fuzz stache and the Mullett...classy.
DxQ4ZsQ.jpg

Me at 50...6'1" 210 ( I'm shrinking) this is what 32 years of L-I-V-I-N will do that to ya...so worth it!

Last edited:
We don't actually age one bit, what gets old is going thru the same cycle everyday and pretending it's different. It's like being stuck in a time loop, eventually it dawns on you that you're stuck in a time loop... or not.

We are forever children that just want to play, but pretending Death is Life gets in the way :)

Last edited:
We don't actually age one bit, what gets old is going thru the same cycle everyday and pretending it's different. It's like being stuck in a time loop, eventually it dawns on you that you're stuck in a time loop... or not.

We are forever children that just want to play, but pretending Death is Life gets in the way :)

Woah...man I've never looked at it from that perspec...WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! DUUUDE! you're harshing my mellow mano_O...(fingers in ears) LALALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALA!;):D

Last edited:
Wait a minute...you really are from Alabamao_O yep, I can tell by the state issued uniforms. :pMy neighbor has a sofa and that matches your outfits...I'm dead serious, he really does.

Born right there in Gadsden! The current pic is while we were in Livingston last week.:cool:

Born right there in Gadsden! The current pic is while we were in Livingston last week.:cool:

My condolences my friend :D my guess is your kid sister was jazzed because your folks just anounced that you guys were escaping Alabama and headed north;)

Yeah, good thing you ans you enabler wore the uniforms...it's much safer if you blend in with the natives. These guys are the local. "Y'all ain't from around here... is ya? Police... on the look out for "Purdy mouths"...yep, it's all fun and games until you hear the banjo music. o_O

I posted this a little while ago [before social media was doing the "how has age hit you" thing]...probably more on the site topic since it actually contains guitars........

46083212_10161042346305331_3546927204426317824_n.jpg

Yeah, I have this one...it's more along the topic too...unfortunately didn't play back in my yout...I'm a slow learner...I just started in August '17. Probably a couple of air guitar shots from my mullet days...but I dunno for sure? So here's what happiness looks like.;)
rirZuPe.jpg

I may not be able to top Les' tire fire on the old pic, but nobody can beat Brady Bunch pants.

Nm3MEeA.jpg

We have a winna! I have been waiting like 45 years for those badboys to make a comeback...one can only hope..

Love those pants. I once had a pair that were blue paisley on one side and silver paisley on the other. Wore to a Iggy and the Stooges concert when they came down from Ann Arbor to play at old Crosley Field in Cincy. Saw the error of my ways immediately and sold them the following weekend.

My avatar is my early photo. Will have to upload something newer.

Back