You see nothing....I repeat nothing lol

sleary

I accidentally got a call about this guitar and since I don't have a p-90 guitar , I thought ha lets do it. Not a scratch, dent or anything. Looks brand new and plays sweet.. Will make a great punk guitar for the punk kid when she comes on weekends to play it. Wow I actually said my daughter could play it, wow I'm growing up lol

I accidentally got a call about this guitar...

I have to use that one the next time ;)

Nice score...I have an SE Semi Soapy, but have always wanted a Core P90 axe...other things keep popping up...accidentally...

My 24 fret guitars needed another 22 fret guitar to even out the wall lol.....

The salesman called me yesterday while I was working and asked me if I might be interested in it before they ship it to a customer that wanted it. I said no because I'm not a p90 kinda guy but got thinking more and more about it . Got down work early today so thought I'd check it out . Plugged it in and the thing really spoke to me. Funny thing is about the p90's , I can get very good gain out of them which I was expecting. Since my style is more the heavier stuff ,I almost didn't keep an open mind. Good thing I did.

This McCarty feels a lot like my DGT and I love that guitar to pieces .....one for each hand lol

P90s are wonderful and if you saw the price I got it for, you'd flip lol

"It's for the kids." I tried that twice, and you know what? They end up loving them and taking them with them. *sigh* Ungrateful little rats... :biggrin:

One thing I ,as end up doing is swapping out the tuners for locking. I'm too lazy to wind lol...paul has spoiled me lol

Back