You people are a bunch of enablers...

Furtive

Knight of Bangin'ess
Having said that - Thank you all for your continued words of support!

I am on an SE kick. Once I got my goldtop SE CU24 all dialed in, I realized how crazy good these guitars are. And if they turn up cheap on the used market - so much the better. I mentioned this in another post, but in the ten years I spent not buying gear, the SE line evolved considerably. The SEs I see today are the "cheap offshore imports" I was hoping PRS was going to deliver way back when the SE line was first announced. Got three inbound, no pics until I can see these against my oak floor as a backdrop.

-2009 SE CU24, whale blue FM. Going to mod this one to all Core parts if the body and neck are lively enough. Already have a HFS/VB/rotary from a `95 CE24, we'll see if eventually put Phase 2 tuners and a Mann trem on it.

-2013 Royal Blue FM SE 7 String. When I discovered that my Royal Teal EG II was actually faded Royal Blue, I took a liking to the original color. Found this one very cheap.

And today, a used Bernie, thanks to GC's 10% coupon on used gear. Time to branch out into PRS Singlecuts. To think I discovered a pair of 1979 T Tops in my box of mystery pickups just yesterday.

Who are you calling enablers?

I mean yes, yes we are.

Looking forward to the Triple NGD pics! Sounds like some nice projects lined up...

(laughs evilly and...uh...enablerly)
-2013 Royal Blue FM SE 7 String. When I discovered that my Royal Teal EG II was actually faded Royal Blue, I took a liking to the original color. Found this one very cheap.
Yeah, I have two "greened" SE 7s, but I don't remember the name of the colour they used to be. Dusty like. Welcome to team guitar-formerly-coloured-blue. I like the HFS/VB combination a lot better in the sevens than in the equivalent sixer, myself. If you need additional fading, there are specialized lights for that sort of thing.

Pics please. Been gassing BADLY for something in Royal Blue...

Enablers? Why thanks for the compliment! My modified SE`s get the vast bulk of my playing time. They`re a great platform for hot rodding.

Last edited:
Just wait'll you get the Private Stock Jones. Then the enablers will really come after you.

Pics please. Been gassing BADLY for something in Royal Blue...

Ok but only a small hit to tide you over...
s-l1600.jpg

hmm ok maybe not too small lol

Back