You Knew they would do this at some point! Aged 594 now at GTRMAV

GTRMAV

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Pictures Hardly do this guitar Justice...Stunning and Detailed.
Truly a Classic Aged 594 with all the Tone and Look of a Vintage Guitar.
Even if the AGED Guitar Things isn't your thing, you have to give Props to Paul Miles for heading down this rabbit hole!

https://www.guitarmaverick.com/prs-private-stock-7132-aged-594-mccarty/

DSC_3148__24547.1539271177.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_3174__65274.1539269496.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_3141__26834.1539269492.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_3159__57528.1539269496.1280.1280.jpg

DSC_3190__73641.1539269493.1280.1280.jpg

Fascinating (and I'm not criticizing) how you only notice the skank in the macro shots. That seems like a shot at increasing the, er... intimacy of the experience.

No. Just no. If it's your thing, that's great. For me, that's a definite no.

We have a long standing tradition of letting people voice their polite opinions about what they like and what they don't in the Forum, with one notable exception.

If a member sees something that they dislike or doesn't ring their bell in THIS section, the Authorized PRS Dealer section, you are asked to just move on to the next thread without commenting. If you feel strongly about it and can't resist commenting, start a thread in a different section and (politely) have at it.

We have a long standing tradition of letting people voice their polite opinions about what they like and what they don't in the Forum, with one notable exception.

If a member sees something that they dislike or doesn't ring their bell in THIS section, the Authorized PRS Dealer section, you are asked to just move on to the next thread without commenting. If you feel strongly about it and can't resist commenting, start a thread in a different section and (politely) have at it.

I thought my statement was polite (If it's your thing, that's great).

I am MORE THAN HAPPY to delete it. Just because it's not my cup of tea does not make it wrong.

If you want me to delete the post I will. If as a moderator you want the post deleted please do so! I have ZERO interest in stirring up trouble.

I thought my statement was polite (If it's your thing, that's great).

I am MORE THAN HAPPY to delete it. Just because it's not my cup of tea does not make it wrong.

If you want me to delete the post I will. If as a moderator you want the post deleted please do so! I have ZERO interest in stirring up trouble.

I chose to address this here in the open because it has not been discussed or reinforced for a while.

I mistakenly said that there is one exception to the leniency of allowing people to voice negative opinions such as this. There are actually two.

Threads by authorized dealers in this section;
and
NGD (New Guitar Day) threads by members.

In either case, if you disapprove or just don't like what you see, just move along to another thread.

It's not the kind of thing that lands anyone in hot water, it's just an encouragement not to rain of some other's parade.

to be fair there is another generic thread about aged guitars and opinions, and my signals got crossed between the two.

and i so would the aged 594, and moreso an aged santana.

Back