You Just Won the $500 Million Powerball...

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
...and you drive your new [insert dream care here] down to see [insert name of your guitar pusher] at [insert name of guitar shop].

What are the guitars, new and vintage, that you are going to order? Amps? Klaus Heyne modified Neumann U87's? Preamps?

Go.

I'd buy a hand transplant... Just gotta find the right donor...

Well, there is a dealer that you can't drive to that has two guitars I'd like, so maybe I'll just wire him for them, pick up an RS7 and head west. I owe JD at Guitar Maverick a dinner so I'll stop there and take his Braz Angelus and some matched PRS heads and cabs. After I sleep off dinner I'll pop over to see Brian and Guitar Sanctuary and have him ship whatever looks good in the store. Then take a rest listening to some good music in Austin before finishing the trip to see DFD at Wildwest Guitars: Tone King, masterbuilt Fender, nicest Les Paul in the shop, an apricot PS that I think is still there and something hot of the hollow variety.

While on tour I'll see which of them wants to host me and 12 friends in the vault for long enough for us to each spec a brilliant Private Stock.

Well... I just watched the 2015 dragon lottery video so...

New dodge ram... down to Dave's... 2015 Dragon #9... A nice, handwired, vintage marshall stack should do... Maybe an Axe fx and a PA too...

All I want right now is a PS Baritone, or S2 Baritone, or Core baritone. There isn't space in my house for much else in the way of gear. I would have to buy a new house first, with a whole soundproof wing devoted to making and recording music.

I'm Canadian so I'm not eligible lol

New house, daughters university paid, a ps hand picked by me, and a bad ass tiger tank ....

Get an RV with a driver, get a semi truck with one of those mobile stages and hire Kool & the Gang to follow me around everywhere playing "Fresh", while hunting down every blue PRS, buying them, and then spray painting them with glitter paint.

Get an RV with a driver, get a semi truck with one of those mobile stages and hire Kool & the Gang to follow me around everywhere playing "Fresh", while hunting down every blue PRS, buying them, and then spray painting them with glitter paint.

Love it.

Hmm, decisions... Get in my '15 Chevy Colorado Z71 (those Back in Black commercials get me every time), and go see Zach Bailey at Sweetwater, who has treated me very well, and get silly on gear in their warehouse. Probably one of the McCarty singlecuts that have been all the rage lately, a PS SC245 with 408's, one piece quilt and an ebony board, and a SC HBII. And a PS 30th Custom 24. Amps - HXDA, Custom 50, Orange OR100, and something Two Rock.

Of course, I can get MOST of that stuff if I just rob Les... maybe around 4pm when he's out for the early bird special? ;) Better lock those doors Lesteban, if you see a blacked out van with mediocre guitar noise coming out of it, you're in trouble!

There is a NOS SC250 brazzy artist with satin finish at Dave's Guitar Shop I recently fell in love with that I'd pick up right away.

PS HBII baritone

PS P245

Diezel Herbert head.

I need clarification. Would this shopping trip be before or after I drop the acid with the hookers?

Of course, I can get MOST of that stuff if I just rob Les... maybe around 4pm when he's out for the early bird special? ;) Better lock those doors Lesteban, if you see a blacked out van with mediocre guitar noise coming out of it, you're in trouble!

Dude, call me when I win the 500 mil and I will just give you that stuff.

Last edited:
Well well well 500 million. First all brothers, sisters and parents of my wife and I would be taken care of. Build a large sports complex in my town for high school sports. One full ride scholarship for the most deserving kid in our school every year.Annual prs give away lottery for members on this forum. Adopt ten kids. Home school my son. Order the most tricked out 4x4 custom van money can buy. Plaster my wife with diamonds. Get my messed up toe amputated. Do what ever it takes to stamp out drugs in our school. Build a 3 story Victorian home with fully outfitted recording studio and fully outfitted performing stage. Small fleet of motorcycles dirt and street. Off road and on road motorcycle course. Oh and a couple more prs guitars. Whew!

OK, in all fantasy seriousness, I leave my new home studio on the Grand Corniche, drive my AMG GTS (bourgeois, yes I know, but it reminds me a bit of the old 300 SL and it does do 0-60 in just over 3 seconds...) to the Nice airport, fly to the US and to Scranton, PA, and drive to Northeast Music Center to say hi to Jack and grab the PRS Dragon he has coming. I guess I pick up a PRS 4 x 12 while I'm there, to go with the PRS amps I already have.

From there, I fly to Detroit to meet with the guys at Vintage King, and order an all-tube rackmount summing mixer made by Manley, along with a few of their Vox Boxes, and some other outboard gear.

I also order one of each of the Royer ribbon mic models in their line. I really love Royers on a guitar cab. Actually, I really love Royer mics on just about anything. At the same time, I buy my mother and brothers all new houses because why not?

I stop in Chicago and do the same thing for my daughters.

I head to LA and buy my son a house in Malibu on the ocean. And a bunch of the old guitars and amps that he likes, along with a bunch of stuff to tour with.

Then I head back to France for the rest of the winter.

What a great day to be a hooker!

Anyone who's told a boss, client, customer, judge, patient, spouse, etc., what they want to hear instead of what they really think knows what being a hooker is all about.

The idea is to have someone else be the hooker. ;)

"oh Les vous êtes tellement fantastique"

Last edited:
OK, in all fantasy seriousness,.

I'd be paralyzed with fear if I had $500,000,000! I'd turn into a truly horrible person rather than the minor annoyance I already am, probably quit doing anything useful, and spend my time invading small countries or some sh!t like that.

It's good to want things and have to work towards them.

I'd be paralyzed with fear if I had $500,000,000! I'd turn into a truly horrible person rather than the minor annoyance I already am, probably quit doing anything useful, and spend my time invading small countries or some sh!t like that.

It's good to want things and have to work towards them.

Since I make music for ads, and before that was a lawyer, I can honestly say that I've never done anything useful in my entire life. So gimme your 500 mil, and continue being a decent person! I'll take all the horrible person consequences on, and even buy you a West Street Ltd Private Stock. :top:

Since I make music for ads, and before that was a lawyer, I can honestly say that I've never done anything useful in my entire life. So gimme your 500 mil, and continue being a decent person! I'll take all the horrible person consequences on, and even buy you a West Street Ltd Private Stock. :top:

How about a West St. and a few million? Then I'd have to save it and couldn't do too much damage.

Back