You guys that were on this forum from 10 to 11pm tonight...........

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
...........just missed the Victoria Secret special. Just sayin'.

drool.jpg

Last edited:
I watched it....

With my 17 yo daughter...

Talk about feeling like a creep...

Jamie

I watched it....

With my 17 yo daughter...

Talk about feeling like a creep...

Jamie
This is why I thank my lucky stars that I have boys. ;) But then they bring home hot girl friends and THEN I feel like a creep.

MY gf was giving me so much hell for watching it for my excitement to see Rihanna and Bruno Mars perform :p

As a metal head let me say that.... Bruno Mars is @#%@$! amazing. I love him, his band and his latest record. His band is mostly made up of friends and his brother and its noticable - you can't "hire" the energy that those guys have.

That's known as the "Violin carve"

YES PLEASE.

As a metal head let me say that.... Bruno Mars is @#%@$! amazing. I love him, his band and his latest record. His band is mostly made up of friends and his brother and its noticable - you can't "hire" the energy that those guys have.

I like how he's all over the place and shows he isn't a one dimensional artist. Great live performer as well.

Isn't that the truth. I just posted this morning that Bruno Mars is on my "bucket list" of concerts. His music isn't my usual genre, but that opening for the Grammy's this year performing Runaway Baby was fantastic! I could just watch his bass player and be happy.

If you can sit still watching this, you're already dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviQQ03fq0I

Bruno, please put this live version out. It slays the studio version.

Last edited:
Back