YOINK: A Guitar Photo Game

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
How it works:
1) The first player, called The Server, says "Show me [insert PRS guitar model]"
2) Specifying details that aren't factory original are void - but PTC mods (which are, technically, from the factory) count
3) Players race to find a photo of that specific guitar (not just a link) and post it in this thread
4) Whoever manages to post a photo of the guitar 1st becomes the new Server and repeats step one
5) If no one manages to find an image of the guitar after 4 hours, the Server must submit a different guitar before the 5th hour
6) If the Server has not responded by the 5th hour, a Thief can steal the serve by typing "YOINK"
7) Failure to YOINK the serve voids the attempt
8) Failure to say "Show me..." voids the serve and anyone can YOINK it
9) Failure to make it a PRS guitar voids the serve and anyone can YOINK it
10) My game, my rules

Ready? :D

Show me a cedar-top (Signature) Limited Edition!

Last edited:
DSC06675.jpg

"Show me a Bonni Pink CE24"

folder-1.jpg

KGrHqRmE6bJWkteBO8TEQTi60_3-Edit.jpg

Show me a Custom 24 (not Private Stock) with dots, moons and a bird.

How did that YOINK work? Not even 4 hours had passed since my "serve" :confused: I'm not trying to be an @ss, just wondering if I am misunderstanding the rules of the game? It wouldn't be the first time lol

How did that YOINK work? Not even 4 hours had passed since my "serve" :confused: I'm not trying to be an @ss, just wondering if I am misunderstanding the rules of the game? It wouldn't be the first time lol
I'm guessing you got YOINK'd because you posted a Private Stock McCarty with a BRW neck instead of a "Brazilian Rosewood McCarty" (which is a specific model name, not just a description).

I thought that could be a possibility. Thanks Hans. Fun game btw!

#17 of 250, I believe:
PRS-2C-large0001.jpg

PRS-6B-large0001.jpg

Show me a factory finished Red Hollowflake CE 24

Last edited:
leese-18.jpg

Show me either a singlecut or doublecut PRS with a floyd and Sustainiac neck pickup ;)

Back