Yoga! Yoga!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garrett, Jun 19, 2018.

1. bodia

bodia Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved

We sound like birds of a feather........I don't do any (ok, not many) of the things I'm supposed to for my back.

2. matonanjin

matonanjin New Member

Well, I don't either. But you have some defense. I don't. I've been in healthcare my entire adult life and know what I should do. :mad::oops:

bodia likes this.
  3. arres

arres New Member

I love(d) yoga! Was really into it years ago, even went on a couple of retreats. Then I fell off, unfortunately, but looking to get back into it.

I was a big fan of hot yoga classes (not Bikram!). They really get your heart pumping and body sweating. And they're typically more intense of classes, so they can really get into your core.

4. Herr Squid

Herr Squid I was severely impressed

I took a couple of Bikram classes a several years ago, and even with (at the time) 12+ years of traditional Karate training under my belt, they were tough! And I've never sweated so much before or since.

5. DreamTheaterRules

Nice! I have a yoga mat and we use it to put on concrete boat ramps for padding, when we take new people kayaking

I'm old school I guess. I've never tried yoga. In the last 20 years my workouts have been mainly elliptical, biking, some lighter weights and calisthenics. But mostly playing sports til the last couple of years.

We're camping this weekend so all I did today was pushups

6. CVS

CVS Not so new member

Anything that gets you out of a chair, off the couch, or out of your local tavern is probably a good idea. That's my story....................