Yoga For Guitar Players

Go ahead and start now, by the time February rolls around, three minutes will fly by.

The torture-meister speaks the truth. From not having done planks in a long time a week ago, today I did my first three-minute sucker. I’m trying to do four minutes most days, and that last minute was pretty easy compared to the first three.

So, I was going to say something to Shawn, but didn't want to mess up his serious Instagram stuff, so I'll say it here.

Re: the latest post/pic... There's a crisp $100 bill in it for you if you can get my wife to do that pose! I'll need your help though. I'm afraid to ask. :D

So, I was going to say something to Shawn, but didn't want to mess up his serious Instagram stuff, so I'll say it here.

Re: the latest post/pic... There's a crisp $100 bill in it for you if you can get my wife to do that pose! I'll need your help though. I'm afraid to ask. :D

Giggle!

Start and maintain a steady yoga practice. It'll absolutely improve your sex life. :cool:

Start and maintain a steady yoga practice. It'll absolutely improve your sex life. :cool:
I'm thinking that my wife doing some of these poses will improve my sex life! Especially if she wears yoga pants! But I digress...

Shawn, I hope you don’t mind some of the clowning on your Instagram posts. I’m trying not to get too far out there...

I haven’t quit the planks yet. I was a bit surprised to find on longer ones that my shoulder is the weak link, not my core.

But Emily Batty (probably Canada’s best cyclist at the moment) had a post in Instagram today that made me feel like a wimp. She has a big bucket by each hand. From a rock steady plank, she takes a ball out of one bucket and puts it in the other...they are big buckets, so it might take a while.

I haven’t quit the planks yet. I was a bit surprised to find on longer ones that my shoulder is the weak link, not my core.

But Emily Batty (probably Canada’s best cyclist at the moment) had a post in Instagram today that made me feel like a wimp. She has a big bucket by each hand. From a rock steady plank, she takes a ball out of one bucket and puts it in the other...they are big buckets, so it might take a while.

My shoulder is my weak point as well. Not so much during the planks, but it’s achy after. I have a history of that, though, so I shouldn’t be surprised. Yay, BioFreeze!

My shoulder is my weak point as well. Not so much during the planks, but it’s achy after. I have a history of that, though, so I shouldn’t be surprised. Yay, BioFreeze!
I’m sure it will be mine as well on the longer ones, since I have a minor tear in my rotator cuff (softball) in my right arm, and a torn ligament (football) in my left sholder. That’s why I’ve never been about to get much bigger in my upper body, as both of these happened before I was 30. But my core needs this so I’m in... when I get feeling better. Which is not yet

Hey guys, I've posted another video online. Check it out of you're so inclined - Thanks.

Nicely done! It'd do me a lot of good to incorporate this into my routine and looks highly complementary to my karate training. How often do you do this?

Back