Yoga For Guitar Players

Surprisingly, the outside of my calf muscles are sore. I think the muscles are called the Fibularus Longus. I would never suspect my legs to hurt after a 10 minute plank

I noticed at lunch that my chest is sore - it hurts to cough like I’ve had a bad hack I can’t get rid of. My middle back is sore, but I expected that. A bit surprising, I’m not having lower back issues from doing this. At worst, the numbness in my foot gets a little worse towards the end, but I’m guessing it just pinches the nerve a bit as I get weaker.

At yoga class today, a friend suggested doing a "One minute a day for 30 days" plank challenge. I'm going to steal her idea, but I think "3 for 30" is a better option. Three minutes of plank for 30 days (3 for 30). Anyone interested?

My lower back, and herniated disks could benefit from this. In!

At yoga class today, a friend suggested doing a "One minute a day for 30 days" plank challenge. I'm going to steal her idea, but I think "3 for 30" is a better option. Three minutes of plank for 30 days (3 for 30). Anyone interested?

Unless health interferes, sure!

That’s any 30 days in 2019, right?

I’m definitely in. Don’t yet know when though. No roids this time, just stronger antibiotics and an inhaler. So, I’m not up for physical challenges BUT, I’m still eligible for the hall of fame.

And here I was sticking with the 10 so Boogie and DreamTheatreRules would have company when they caught up.

Please tell me you're talking about steroids. LOL Seriously, I hope you're on the mend!

What if we start this on on February 1?

That will work (I hope). I’ve continued the planks, but four minutes a day. On the plus side, this weekend it’s been two two-minute planks a day. I’m rather stunned, I have to say.

Please tell me you're talking about steroids. LOL Seriously, I hope you're on the mend!

What if we start this on on February 1?
If course I am. I don’t think the hall of fame cares about hemorrhoids! And even if they did, I’m still eligible. :)

Thanks for the kind words. So far, the antibiotics are making me feel WORSE. But I’m sure I’ll be OK soon. I’ll be in for sure by 2/1. You don’t think I can let Alan beat me, do ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
If course I am. I don’t think they can the hall of fame cares about hemorrhoids! And even if they did, I’m still eligible. :)

Thanks for the kind words. So far, the antibiotics are making me feel WORSE. But I’m sure I’ll be OK soon. I’ll be in for sure by 2/1. You don’t think I can let Alan beat me, do ya?

Let me? You begged me to!

The $50 didn't hurt...

Back