Yo Momma jokes or Knock Knock jokes? Go!

John Beef

Opaque
Knock, Knock! Who's There? Howie! Howie who? Howie gonna hide this dead body?

Yo Mama so dirty she has more crabs than Red Lobster.

nobody likes "knock knock" jokes ............................. except toddlers.:p

giphy.gif

Yo Momma jokes, especially now that my mother has recently passed. I can immediately shut them down by saying my mom is dead, maybe cry a bit, and make the person telling the jokes really uncomfortable. Thus coming out on top empathically and winning every time.

Yo mama is so stupid, she was disappointed her blood test came back B- after she studied all night.

Yo mama is so stupid, when her friends asked her if she ever had the "big O", she said, "I never even met Oscar Robertson, let alone banged him".

I'm going to go out on a limb, and assume that "Dad" jokes are also in play despite the fact they aren't part of the title.

Warning: Dad joke content. This is neither a Yo Mama joke nor a Knock Knock joke. However, it is simply the greatest Dad joke in existence....

How do you think the unthinkable?

With an ithberg.

Think about it.......

I'm going to go out on a limb, and assume that "Dad" jokes are also in play despite the fact they aren't part of the title.

Warning: Dad joke content. This is neither a Yo Mama joke nor a Knock Knock joke. However, it is simply the greatest Dad joke in existence....

How do you think the unthinkable?

With an ithberg.

Think about it.......

groan!

Back