Yo Jesse! Where's my Coupon? NGD At Last!!!

Congrats on the NGD, Sergio! I'll agree - she looks perfect!

And I'll join you in appreciating guitar cases more than your average bear. PRS does a great job with the whole package, and I totally consider the case when I'm looking at a new guitar. I'm not proud, but I do it.

Thanks!

I spent more time at Experience (my first too!) looking at the cases in the back and some unfinished Santanas in a corner than I did everything else.

Ok so it turns out Sergio is farther away than across the street. Kind of a funny story actually. We might paint stuff red tomorrow.

Looks like Santana Clause came early for Serg!!

bang.jpg li.png

Congrats! What a great looking guitar. Love those Korina guitars from that run. Love that case too, can't believe you finagled that into the deal somehow. Great buy bud. :congrats:

Thanks again guys! I do play guitar everyday but usually it's like 8bars and then "apple-R" that sh!t... My fingertips are so sore I don't think I could pick up a quarter off a flat surface today. I actually cuddled with it last night, I admit it.

Congrats Serg, killer guitar!!!! I'm jealous of the case, my 25th Anniversary case has a black interior....

Really? I lucked out!.. or maybe it was predestined to be mine all along? As much as I hate the color blue, I make up for it with my love of red, it's a treat to retrieve it from it case, too bad it's gonna get nicked up.

A white case usually needs a white guitar, but in this case, the red interior of the case (mine is black, too!) needs a natural guitar. And Mike's...err, your KL33 is perfect (how the hell did you pry that from him??!!). :D Awesome addition man!

Back