Yesterday

I just returned from the movie theater. If you love The Beatles (the greatest modern-day song writers), and like “feel-good” flicks, go see this movie. I laughed and had my heart strings tugged on. I’ll watch it again (and again).
You old softy...;)

It's on my list. The plot line vaguely reminds me of a book called "Replay" by Ken Grimwood. In the book, a guy dies and goes back to an earlier time in his life and relives it, but in a different timeline. Some very cool ideas - he remembers stuff from his original timeline that didn't happen in the current one.

It's on my list. The plot line vaguely reminds me of a book called "Replay" by Ken Grimwood. In the book, a guy dies and goes back to an earlier time in his life and relives it, but in a different timeline. Some very cool ideas - he remembers stuff from his original timeline that didn't happen in the current one.

Sounds a lot like 'The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August' which my son recommended I read. I suppose all these sci-fi ideas are just recycled now!

apology for topic digression.

Back